Facility :PENTICTON REGIONAL HSPTL
Do you have front-line clerical experience and wish to work at the leading edge of healthcare? If so, Penticton Regional Hospital is seeking ONGOING CASUAL Staffing Services Scheduling Clerks for current and future positions as need arises throughout the year….Apply today!
To apply, please submit your application and include:
• Your High School Diploma;
• Your Resume indicating three year’s recent related experience;
• A Cover Letter stating your availability to start in a new position and on-call, casual work (i.e. days of the week);
• Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from accredited Schools/Colleges/Universities.
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 – 37.5 hours per week.
This position works within a customer-focused, team-oriented framework performing staffing, scheduling and payroll clerical functions with a fully automated system, such as:
• Receives and processes requests for vacancy coverage to ensure staff compliment baselines are met;
• Allocates and calls in relief staff to fill vacancies;
• Receives and processes on-staff, payroll removal notices and change notices
• Reviews and audits timekeeping records;
• Reviewing, calculating and editing on call and call back hours;
• Data entry;
• Reception and clerical duties.
Hours of work: Rotating Days, Evenings – 05:00 to 13:00, 13:00 to 17:00, 06:00 to 10:00, 07:00 to 15:00, 09:00 to 17:00, 07:00 to 14:30, 06:30 to 14:30, 11:00 to 19:00, 14:00 to 22:00, 12:00 to 18:00.
Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces. Be part of a dynamic team!
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12, Plus
• Three year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Ability to organize work.
• Ability to operate related equipment.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.