Part-Time Administrative Assistant – Penticton
If your professional customer service skills are enhanced by a can-do attitude, this role would be a great opportunity to join the CBI Health Group.
As an Administrative Assistant within CBI Home Health, you will be the face and voice of this accredited, innovative community health care organization by providing high-quality services.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
• Direct incoming calls received on a 24-line phone system
• Be the first point of contact for office visitors and offsite employees
• Coordinate mail distribution and orders
• Perform general office duties and provide administrative support.
To take on the role of an Administrative Assistant, you must have:
• Post-secondary education in medical office / business administration
• Be available to work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30am – 1:00pm (hours are set)
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in a reception or customer service role
• Well developed skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and a publishing program (e.g., Microsoft Publisher)
• A professional customer service attitude
• A creative approach with a can-do attitude
• Effective problem-solving skills.
When you join our team as a Admin Assistant, you’ll belong to one of Canada’s leaders in the healthcare industry with 250 locations across the country. As one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada, we’re proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member and Canada’s 10 Most Admired Company Cultures.
Join us at CBI Health – where we work together to make great things happen.
Licenses & Certifications