Position: Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: President
Slimline Manufacturing (2016) Ltd is a leading manufacturer of agricultural sprayers and industrial evaporators for distribution throughout North American and offshore markets.
Based in Penticton, BC, Canada, our mission is to provide the highest quality engineered products to customers seeking innovative and solution-based wind and water machinery for a wide range of operating conditions.
We are seeking a candidate to provide marketing support to all Slimline divisions and build corporate marketing and advertising programs for our multiple products. This is a 9 month posting with the possibility of turning into a long term position. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Assist the department heads in the preparation of marketing strategies and the Slimline marketing budget.
- Design and produce all marketing materials through print, electronic and distribution channels
- Coordinate the management, production and development of all website social media content.
- Manage all third party website hosting firms.
- Play a role in event promotions and conduct market researchsurveys with clientele for all product markets.
- Organize and support trade show exhibit material as well as maintain and service relationships with both online and print-based marketing groups. Please note the above job responsibilities are general in nature and the Company shall have the discretion at any time to change or alter these responsibilities. You will work out of the Slimline offices in Penticton, BC.
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications:
- University or College diploma in Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years Marketing/Advertising experience.
- Sales experience and a business background.
- Experience in a manufacturing industry is an asset.
- Confident with excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong administrative, organizational and time management skills
- Strong managerial skills and be a self-starter
- Demonstrates a passion and a responsibility for consumer satisfaction.
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
Compensation will reflect qualifications
Slimline welcomes your interest in the Marketing Coordinator opportunity. Interested applicants are requested to submit their resume via email or submit your resume via Slimline Manufacturing web site indicating Marketing Coordinator – Slimline Manufacturing (2016) Ltd. in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until Dec 20, 2017. No telephone enquiries please.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.