"Don't count the days; make the days count." Muhammad Ali
Think otherwise? Then move on to the next ad now…….
Are you looking for career growth in a purpose-driven company? Radec Group is on a mission to be the industry best and we need like-minded individuals to join our team. Radec leaders recognize and reward creative thinking, problem-solving, and big picture focused workers. Radec is committed to innovation and employee professional development. We only want the best, train the best, and grow with the best. Radec gives back; from youth sports to family emergencies, Radec supports the community along with our Radec family.
Apply, we dare you.
Join a passionate team with limitless potential. The ideal candidates are motivated, have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and are physically fit. They enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We offer steady, stable and rewarding employment with competitive wages.
- Operate the excavator/hoe and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment, and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as necessary.
- Work with ground personnel in the excavation and installation process of laying pipe on line and grade.
- Ensure trench is excavated to the proper depth/grade.
- Responsible for placement of water, storm and sanitary sewer pipe in the excavation.
- Follow directions of ground crew regarding craning, gravel placement and grading.
- Cut grade with minimal time spent on excavating to ensure production is on schedule.
- Conduct trench work, which meets OH&S requirements.
- Operate Excavator/Hoe on public roadways, maintaining proper awareness of ones surroundings.
- Ensure a sound understanding of the issues involving ground disturbance.
- Be aware of proper rigging of pipe, manhole barrels, etc. and ensure safe work procedures are followed during the lowering of materials into the excavation.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the Excavator/Hoe.
- Train new employees in the safe and efficient operation of the Excavator/Hoe.
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction-related duties as required.
- Must ensure a solid understanding of, and comply with the principles of the company’s Code of Ethics.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program, and encourage all employees, subcontractors and consultants to adopt safety as a culture.
- Attend weekly safety meetings and inspections.
- Work with Safety Department to investigate damage, incidents or near misses in the worksite, and ensure proper procedures are carried out according to the Company’s Safety Program.
- Competitive and based on experience