UEE manufactures electrical solutions for mining, oil & gas, industrial and commercial, transportation and resource applications. We are an industry leader in the design and manufacture of electrical power and control equipment.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this individual is the foundation for developing a trusted advisory relationship with key accounts and clients. The Account manager plays an important role in the development and execution of tactical selling and large account plans that align with the strategic direction of the organization.
Our Account Manager is responsible for actively driving the sales departments performance, including sales revenue, customer engagement, and related sales targets. This dynamic individual will achieve success through their innate ability to effectively manage and motivate the sales and marketing strategy of the organization, in addition to their innovative approach to influencing sales in relation to financial goals. With a focus on building strong relationships through the delivery of effective sales materials and exceptional client centric service, the Account Manager will organize and/or attend exhibits, and other industry related promotions representing the core values of UEE.
As part of the sales team, the Account Manager will achieve this growth by leveraging existing client relationships for new business segment opportunities, expand our global market reach and increase diversification into various market segments. The successful candidate is someone who meets the client’s needs by providing extensive product and industry knowledge and experience.
The successful candidates will have:
- 5 years of direct work experience in a sales capacity.
- Marketing experience an asset.
- Experience in a technical / industrial environment would be an asset.
- Experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, distribution channel management, account development, and business planning.
- Strong knowledge of industrial, commercial, and distribution sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Experience with Mining and Industrial consulting engineers plus the end users of related electrical products and services that UEE offer including switchgear, substations, skid mounted mining equipment, couplers and engineered modular buildings.
- Ability to examine sales operations, and provide input to implement new strategies.
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners and customers.
- Knowledge of cost analysis, fiscal management, and budgeting techniques.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to create and edit sales materials and presentations.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, exhibits, and other events.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe and experience with ERP software packages.
- Some travel will be required.
- Manual dexterity required to use computer and peripherals.
- Able to conduct presentations, and meetings.
- Overtime as required.
If this position is for you, you will love working with a group of dedicated proposal leads, project management professionals, a small team of junior and senior engineers, and an innovative and efficient production team.
Accountability, team work and performance are fundamentals of how we work as an organization. Respect, integrity, commitment, health & safety are entrenched in our corporate core values. You will fit well into our team if you believe in these as well.
Interested candidates can apply by emailing your resume and cover letter citing salary expectations to email@example.com.